Project coordinator environmental design
You wish to convey your passion for ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN to the youth ?
Become a PROJECT COORDINATOR in Fashion Design for YOUTH FUSION !
While collaborating with the teaching teams, you will be asked to develop and lead weekly activities in class (primary: 5th and 6th grade and/or secondary 1 to 5) related to Environmental Design. You will lead students to design and build a project in a living space that will take into account environmental and social concerns !
- Guide students with their site analysis and their choice of environmental issues to address;
- Accompany students in the completion of all the steps related to the conception of a development project (creation of the design, 2D and 3D drawings by hand or computer, creation of mock-ups and photomontages, etc.);
- Accompany students in the project construction.
- University or college program in progress (or completed) related to the field of design (environmental, object or interior design, urban planning, architecture, horticulture, etc.);
- Ability to develop a design project ( design, drawing, model development, realization, etc.);
- Knowledge of at least one of the following software:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator);
- Spoken and written French
Will be considered as assets:
- Knowledge in environment, carpentry, urban agriculture, construction of temporary or ephemeral development projects;
- Any experience with youth with learning or behavioural disabilities;
- Any other experience working/volunteering with youth (e.g., day camps, youth centre, etc.);
- Desire to be a role model for youth and act as an agent of social change;
Contract from September 2023 to June 2024 with possibility of renewal.
In schools in the Capitale-Nationale and/or Chaudière-Appalaches