Qui sommes-nous ?
Fusion Jeunesse est né d’une idée innovante jamais encore testée au Québec et au Canada: embaucher des étudiants universitaires, à titre de Coordonnateurs de projet, dans des écoles primaires et secondaires pour implanter et soutenir des projets créatifs, motivants et suscitant l’implication active des jeunes dans leur réussite scolaire.
Que chaque jeune concrétise sa réussite éducative en découvrant, cultivant et valorisant ses capacités, avec le soutien de l’écosystème scolaire et de la communauté.
Contribuer à la persévérance scolaire, à l’employabilité et à l’engagement civique des jeunes en implantant des projets d’apprentissage expérientiel innovants qui créent des liens continus entre les milieux scolaires et la communauté.
Youth Fusion is based on an innovative idea that was never tested before in Quebec and Canada: hiring university students as Project Coordinators in elementary and high schools to implement and support creative and inspiring projects that actively engage youth in their academic success.
That each youth achieves educational success by discovering, cultivating, and valuing his abilities with the support of the school ecosystem and the community.
Contributing to school perseverance, employability, and civic engagement of youth by implementing innovative experiential learning projects that create ongoing links between school environment and the community.
Community Engagement Manager – Volunteering and Mentoring – Youth Fusion and Robotique FIRST Quebec
Under the authority of the Director of Human resources, you will be in charge of recruiting and managing volunteers and mentors for Youth Fusion and Robotique FIRST Quebec. Working with the partnership team, you will ensure that recruitment involves and mobilizes the different partners and the community. You will also be in charge of developing new partnerships to diversify the source of volunteers and mentors. Lastly, you will be responsible for maintaining a list of volunteers and mentors to meet the various needs of both organizations.
- Temporary position – Maternity leave replacement
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Schedule: 37.5 hours per week
- According to the salary structure in place
- Flexible schedule
- Cellphone allocation
- A stimulating work environment
- Work from home hybrid
- Competitive leave of absence and vacation plan
- Work-life balance
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with various partners to mobilize their employees as part of the corporate volunteering, both to fill positions at events (volunteers, jury, etc.) and to accompany youth in schools as mentors;
- Develop new partnerships to improve the database of volunteers and mentors;
- Manage the list of current volunteers and mentors and ensure the link with the internal team to meet the organizational needs;
- Support team members in the recruitment process of volunteers and mentors;
- Write and share volunteering opportunities on relevant platforms;
- Prepare, organize and manage volunteer and mentor participation in events;
- At events, ensure that each volunteer or mentor has received the necessary training and instructions for their role;
- Participate in/organize large-scale events to promote our organization to potential volunteers and mentors;
- Be the contact person for all matters related to the registration and updating of volunteers and mentors, through the website;
- Participate in the organization of volunteer and mentor recognition activities;
- Develop tools for better volunteer management (experience assessments, creating databases, etc.);
- Attend all Youth Fusion and Robotique FIRST Quebec events that require volunteers and mentors and ensure their well-being;
- Visit the different physical locations for events and determine with the team the number of volunteers that will be needed, as well as the volunteer schedules;
- Any other tasks related to the position.
- University degree in administration, human resources, management or other related field.
- Experience in volunteer management.
- Ability to manage a large number of volunteers at large-scale events.
- Ability to effectively manage interpersonal situations and show tact when giving feedback to volunteers.
- Great autonomy
- Excellent stress management skills
- Attention to detail
- French spoken and written
- English spoken and written
- Office Suite
Comment postuler ?
How to apply?
Veuillez soumettre toutes les candidatures à email@example.com